Thomas (Tommy) G. & Gena Anders
Principal Broker / REALTOR ® / Owner
Tommy and Gena purchased the two oldest real estate companies in Wytheville in 1995.
They have many years experience in real estate, finance and teaching. Their hobbies are matching people with the right property.
● Adding other motivated Brokers and Realtors® and the United Country Franchise with its unique advertising has made for a successful office. Their office has earned many listing and selling awards over the years including among the top ten United Country offices two years in a row and being chosen locally as “The Best Real Estate Office” by the readers of the local newspaper, The Enterprise for several years.
● While operating the office with a high degree of professionalism and high moral standards, their office is able to market your farmland, commercial property and residential property by traditional real estate sales or by auction.
● Mitch has over 7 years of real estate and 20+ years of accounting, banking, technology and support service experience in Southwest Virginia
● He holds business degrees from Wytheville Community College and Radford University
● He has served numerous community organizations such as Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, United Way and local Athletic Booster Clubs looking to make our community better
● He’s comfortable covering all venues from the elite historic home, commercial enterprises, operating farmlands to the rugged mountain terrain and he has a great understanding of the economic expectations from his years of living and working in the area
● He officiates college and high school basketball with over 20 years experience
Associate Broker / Owner/ Auctioneer, GRI, QSC, EPRO
Associate Broker / Owner/ Auctioneer, GRI, QSC, EPRO
Auctioneer # 3853 • Kevin graduated from UVA-Wise in 2000 with a BS in Business Management and played baseball on scholarship for the Cavaliers.
• He has been in Real Estate full-time since 2005 and offers a background in forestry/timber/lumber industry. Also, he is an avid hunter offering knowledge about our mountain land.
• He has been a licensed Auctioneer since 2010 and earned his Graduate Realtor Institute designation in 2009. Kevin has been involved with many foreclosures as well as relocation companies since 2005.
• He has been involved with selling farms, mountain land, retreats, REO, and residential properties since 2005. Also, since 2010 he has been involved with real estate and personal property auctions as well as many non-profit auctions.
• Also, Kevin has been the high school baseball coach since 2013. He has used this opportunity to give back to the youth of the community both as a coach and instructor at his home gym.
• Kevin lives in Wytheville with his wife, who is an elementary school teacher, and 3 children. He is dedicated to providing excellent service to his clients. Also, he is committed to create an environment for his children to thrive. You might even meet them helping at an auction! Please contact Kevin at (276) 620-4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
Crystal epitomizes integrity, energy, hard work and creativity in every detail of her life.
Growing up in the Blue Ridge mountains of the Shenandoah Valley, Crystal started her love for sales and customer service as a teenager in her parents businesses.
Family is extremely important to Crystal. She is a devoted mother to her two young children.
Crystal is a natural competitor and outdoor enthusiast. She enjoys hunting, fishing and cycling in the beautiful mountains around the area.
She has worked for the last 15 years in customer service, she is excited to use her skills in her new career in Real Estate. She is eager to meet new clients and build lasting friendships and relationships.
Katherine has 20+ years of accounting and support service experience. She holds Associate Degrees in Accounting & Business Administration from Wytheville Community College and Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Radford University.
Being a lifelong resident of Wythe County, she currently lives in Wytheville with her husband Dean, running a seed stock cattle operation where she enjoys spending time outdoors with their three dogs.
She has chosen a real estate career because it combines so much of what she loves about a job: interacting and connecting, problem solving and succeeding in assisting others. She is detail orientated and passionate about anything she does and believes these qualities will assist her in serving her clients.
Katherine will give her clients the benefit of honest advice, respect and information to help them make informed decisions. She will be sure to offer dedicated representation to her clients, working with them closely from day one until the day of closing.
● Sherry will help make your town or country home a reality!
● She has a Business Management degree from Wytheville Community College and 25 years experience serving the public through working at the local municipality and Wythe County School System, as well as singing gospel music with her family for nearly 35 years.
● She strives to make sure her buyers and sellers receive the best service the real estate industry has to offer.
● She wants her clients and customers to know that they have a choice in choosing a Realtor with integrity, high moral standards and honesty in their real estate transactions.
Jamie's real estate experience includes residential, commercial, land and farms. He has spent many years in the jewelry business in a family owned jewelry store in downtown Wytheville. He is a long-time property owner of multiple properties which helps him understand the real estate market in our area.
Being born and raised in southwestern Virginia Jamie currently resides in Wytheville VA with his family.
With his many years of experience as a business owner and landlord he understands the importance of customer service and will find the right property for his clients.