204 W Railroad Avenue, Rural Retreat, Virginia, 24368
* FOR SALE
What You Should Know
Near Depot & Farmer's Market
Manufacturing & Office Space
Remodeled Offices & bathrooms
Rural Retreat, VA
Call Mitch 276-724-0166
Why You'll Love It
6,900 square feet of operating & office space on 1.21 acres waiting on the next big venture in the town of Rural Retreat. If you've ever wanted your business to be right among the action in a thriving small town, this is the right opportunity. A former farming supply operation, this much improved property has operating space with upgraded electrical power for manufacturing, spacious offices with bathrooms, 2 significant silos, sizable private parking lot with acreage to expand. The space for retail and manufacturing is ideal for a small machine shop, micro-brewer, climate controlled storage or even agriculture supplies. With natural gas available, this building is currently heated by a outdoor wood stove in the manufacturing space and central electric in the offices handle the heating and cooling. Within a very short distance to the Historic Depot and the future home of the Farmer's Market in downtown Rural Retreat, this property is easy to find from the downtown thoroughfare.Take advantage of the price below tax assessment and significantly below recent appraisal, this property is ready for it's next owners.
● Mitch has over 7 years of real estate and 20+ years of accounting, banking, technology and support service experience in Southwest Virginia
● He holds business degrees from Wytheville Community College and Radford University
● He has served numerous community organizations such as Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, United Way and local Athletic Booster Clubs looking to make our community better
● He’s comfortable covering all venues from the elite historic home, commercial enterprises, operating farmlands to the rugged mountain terrain and he has a great understanding of the economic expectations from his years of living and working in the area
● He officiates college and high school basketball with over 20 years experience
Thomas (Tommy) G. & Gena Anders
Principal Broker / REALTOR ® / Owner
Tommy and Gena purchased the two oldest real estate companies in Wytheville in 1995.
They have many years experience in real estate, finance and teaching. Their hobbies are matching people with the right property.
● Adding other motivated Brokers and Realtors® and the United Country Franchise with its unique advertising has made for a successful office. Their office has earned many listing and selling awards over the years including among the top ten United Country offices two years in a row and being chosen locally as “The Best Real Estate Office” by the readers of the local newspaper, The Enterprise for several years.
● While operating the office with a high degree of professionalism and high moral standards, their office is able to market your farmland, commercial property and residential property by traditional real estate sales or by auction.